30 reasons to protest: [DV]
- Increased VAT on food.
- The Health Service hollowed-out.
- The public now pays about one-fifth of all health cost from their own pockets.
- Cost for cancer patients could amount to hundreds of thousands every year.
- 2% of families in the country own almost half of all unencumbered assets.
- 10% of the highest earners, earn more than 1/3 of all wages and the highest 20% earn 56% of all wages.
- Bank bonuses are on the rise.
- Wealth tax abolished.
- Billions (is) in tax havens.
- A large group of people must pay off their student loans for life.
- Production sharing tax on fisheries was reduced significantly, although they have profited 80 billion since 2009.
- Growing child poverty.
- House prices are in no way consistent with the average income.
- Indexation transfers billions from the public to financial institutions, inflation-indexed debt increased by more than 70 billion in 2013 in 4.2% inflation. Homes owed ??1927 billion at the end of 2013.
- Reimbursement of a 15 million (is) mortgage is approximately 27 million in Scandinavia but because it is indexed, here it is over 100 million.
- About 2.500 billions were written off corporate dept 2009-20013, including fisheries, while households got about 300 billion depreciated.
- For the unique Highland wilderness they propose a power line and a freeway.
- Sensitive and even fictional personal information leaked from ministry.
- Arming of the police
- The police gathers information on protesters
- Reduced opportunities for mature students.
- Price fixing corporations cost the public billions.
- Broken pension system.
- Reduced Index-compensations.
- Corporate loopholes.
- Heavy industry is tax avoid-ant.
- The New Constitution has been anaesthetized in a committee.
- Coalition government that got almost half the votes cast in the elections, and now enjoys little support according to surveys, makes fundamental changes in our society.
- The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) has made serious comments due to votes of some voters weighs only half of the votes of others.
- The Election- and party-system does not reflect the will of voters, in the last election, 22,295 voters got no representation in the Parliament, 4,217 returned blank vote.
(Adding 44,260 who did not vote makes ~ 1/3 of the 237,957 Eligible voters which are alienated from the democratic process)
Well. There it is.
The left: They fear convictions (they might be wrong) so let’s have something for everyone, want peace in our time (let’s negotiate), run out of time (it’s their fault), and are fair if not holy in selecting their means (I’m above it).
The right: They have convictions for which they fight all the time at every corner by any means.
The Economy of Common Good:(?) Competition and greed vs.colaboration and social common good. – Why do we consent?