After news of the “Truth Commission” sending twelve letters to people indicated in the “Truth Report”, the press is guessing the price categories to be:
For Gross negligence in:
- The Prime Minister
- The Foreign Minister
- The Finance Minister
- The Minister of Economic Affairs
- The Permanent Secretary for The Prime Minister’s Office
- The Permanent Secretary for The Ministry of Finance
- The Permanent Secretary for The Ministry of Economic Affairs
- . . . . . . . Acting Secretary for The Ministry of Economic Affairs
- The three Central Bank Managers
- The Director General
All but one have now been replaced, but according to the rhetoric, “people failed, nothing wrong with the policy” ?
The “Truth or Black Report” is due at the end of the month, we will then see who gets the actual ‘price’.