We are told by the daily propaganda that we live in the “best of all possible worlds”.
How can this be?
Is it because:
- The constitution is an ancient ?hand down from a Danish king.
- The oldest parliament in the world is but a waiting room for government posts.
- The courts of the land are packed with politically appointed judges.
- The education system asks no questions.
- The church still thinks it’s middle ages, and the bishops should initiate the brides.
- The media concentrates on superlatives about nothing
- The loss of our financial independence to IMF and ‘our’ ministers as their office workers.
- The working class has only one pride and prejudice, to elect people who despise them.
- The fantastic social security system does not compare to neighboring countries.
- The best pension fund system in the world , is controlled by private interests and government(s) to pay for their follies.
- The retirement age is one of the highest in the western world with one of the lowest retirement pay.
- The Criminal Class consists of 14 families who own the country.
- The 30 Financiers and their cohorts who bankrupted the country
- The total number of indictments for financial crimes is Zero.
And to day a Parliament committee decides if (or NOT) they should recommend that the same Parliament call on the Court of Impeachment to establish if we are a nation or a joke.